More than 90 coaches attended the Coach seminar in Volvo Arena on Friday the 24t of match when Starzone Sports held a coach seminar with three hours of seminar and 1 hour of ice.
Starzone Sports had coaches Ansis Straupe, Thomas Eriksson and Gustav Wallner in Riga and they held an appreciated seminar and on-ice session with focus on Swedish methodology.
The seminars had an ambitious agenda covering areas like:
- Structure within Swedish ice hockey
- Trends and future challenges within Swedish ice hockey.
- Starzone Coaching philosophy
- Training methodology for youth and junior players
- How to organize training, both off- and on ice
In a comment Ansis Strupe says, “It is a great honor for us to be invited by the Latvian Ice Hockey federation and get the opportunity in being a part of the process of developing Latvian Ice Hockey. It was both fun and interesting meeting so many coaches that works within Latvian Ice Hockey and we hope we get the opportunity to do it again.
For more comments please contact: